Thursday, November 15, 2007

Today is our baby's Due Date!

Wow. It's almost 9pm on our due date. And neither of us are surprised we are just twiddling our thumbs waiting. Well, that's not totally true. Douglas went to work and is teaching a private lesson right now and I finally started feeling something that seems like it could be significant and a sign of things to come.

In fact, I invented a new word today. Cramptractions. I started having cramps last night in the middle of the night - enough to wake me up and make me restless. They continued during the day and I started to realize they do come and go and sometimes when they go they are totally gone. Like I understand a contraction does. So. Well. I have been having about 18 hours of Cramptractions thus far.

Yeah! Hehehe.

Enough that I went out for Starbucks and to get a manicure and ran out of steam and got a bit worried about the cramps. I wanted to be back at home. It seemed that driving around may not be a great idea.

For all I know, it could be gas. I bet I just have gas.

I took another belly photo in honor of 40 weeks and hitting our due date. I do appear to be falling over backwards, huh?

You can see the whole run of them from the pregnancy here.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cramptractions. Nice...very nice. peace and prayers.
E