Monday, November 19, 2007

I love my Grandparents!

Look who stopped by yesterday to take care of our little baby bird.







We are going home today after our last round of visits and perhaps even a shower. I am nervous about that part, actually.

So far, so good. We love getting to know our beautiful boy and are looking forward to starting our life at home with him.

Oh... and Happy Anniversary to us. It's our 2nd Wedding Anniversary today! What a special present to take our baby home on our anniversary. That beats any gift!

I hope to resolve some really awful computer issues soon, too. Right now it's very hard for me to get online because my laptop is falling apart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an anniversary present! Good to talk to you yesterday, didn't want to seem uninterested- trust me I am- just know it's tiring repeating everything a million times and everyone competing for attention.

So, will call for hopefully longer chat when things settle down a little more. Happy Anniversary!