Saturday, November 10, 2007

The neatest Belly Trick ever!

What a great thing happenstance is. I have a friend with a twin. And the twin likes to Mehndi things. You know, paint on skin with the henna plant to create a temporary tattoo. So the twins have a Mehndi Party one evening - complete with all sorts of wonderful Indian snacks - and I decide to Mehndi The Belly.

It seemed like it would be fun. I had no idea how great it was going to be afterwards. I really recommend that all Baby Bellies get Mehndi-ized. At least once. It's so so neat and it will surprise your midwife at your next appointment too. Hehehe.

These photos were taken by my friend Ariel. She knows her way around both The Belly and a camera!

Starting out...


Halfway finished...


Completed! Waiting on it to dry...


My Henna-ed Belly. I loved it SO much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the belly too. I must put it out there that it reminds me of Clutch Cargo! Someome else must know what I'm talking about. Clutch never looked so cool!