Sunday, November 25, 2007

One week old birthday.


Hanging out in the Ergo Baby Carrier. So happy!

We had a friend come over on Saturday to help fix my broken laptop and she brought her camera along. She was able to get a few nice photos of Joaquín that I wanted to share. In fact, this is the first day we dressed him up in an outfit other than a white side-snap shirt and white sweat pants. He was looking like a male nurse the first week of his life. Heheh.

So our baby turned a week old and also lost his umbilical cord, too. What a big day for him! Awww... he's all grown up. ;-)

We are doing really well so far. The help of mom and Lisa has been tremendous and we have been spending lots of nights and days together.

Joaquín is continuing to be a champion nursing baby. He loves to eat and we ask him to Open Wide, Baby Bird! and he is really good at cooperating. He has decided he is a fan of his swing and his infant seat. We also have a swing that the infant seat snaps into making it very mobile around the house, too.

He also loves the Ergo Baby Carrier and is strapped onto my chest at least once a day to wander around and let me have the use of both arms. He even worked for three hours with Douglas one night. We really don't want him to become an engineer, but he seemed to enjoy the design work a lot.

In my Co-Sleeper in Mami and Papi's room. I love to be swaddled and no one swaddles as well as Papi does!





Look at me in Puppy Wear!






Mami and Joaquín



1 comment:

Virginia said...

Nice photographs! Too Love Ergo baby carriers as i found these carriers as extremely comfortable and perfect for my baby. I am using it from last few months and did not face any problems.