Thursday, November 22, 2007

Catching up on photo posting!!

My laptop is still on the fritz, but I was able to pull a few of the best photos from the last few days and post them to share with everyone.

Our little Baby Bird is so adorable and we are having fun figuring him out.

Right now his days and nights are mixed up and so nights are quite hard. Luckily Grandma is here and knows how to help out at all the right moments. Including laundry and feeding me moments.

Enjoy these photos of our Baby Joaquin.

At the hospital. 2 days old. Our Anniversary!




Going Home! Wearing his Thanksgiving outfit from Grandpa and with his handmade blanket from Stephani, Stacey's mom. 2 days old.







Hanging out with Mami and getting burped. 3 days old.






Papi is attacking my feet!! 3 days old.




This is how we spend most of our days. On the bed after eating. Look who came to visit... the cats! Strangely Milo seems to know how to use a Boppy by instinct!




I love to smile when I pass gas! Look at my dimple!

3 comments:

Hope said...

he looks so much like you erica! Those first couple pictures, the resemblance is uncanny!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you all! You are all so lucky to have each other. :)

And my professional opinion still stands: JoaquĆ­n is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Erica and Douglas!

Joaquin is a beautiful baby. What a great smile! You make a beautiful family.

Enjoy every precious moment.

Rosann