Friday, January 18, 2008

Two Months Old!

It's been two months.... yesterday!

Where in the world has the time gone? We have a two month old Big Boy on our hands now. Of course, I never took nice photos for his One Month birthday, so there is nothing to compare to... perhaps I won't screw this up for Three Months and we can have a nice little series of his first year.

We went to "work" yesterday so I could visit our friends at my previous agency. I freelanced there for the last 2 months of my pregnancy so they were kind enough to deal with Big Erica, so it was time to meet Big Joaquin. He did so well! For the first time out of the car he tolerated his car seat for a while on the stroller. And then I carried him around a bit, too. He ended up totally konking out after I fed him a bit. It was so nice to see everyone!

Hi! I am Two Months old now! I am almost as big as my Guacamaya puppet!




Mom! You need to figure out the settings on the camera fast. We look so yellow!




Ugh. Tummy Time. The most hated thing in his babyworld. He detests this but I got a full minute out of him yesterday. Which is well below what we should be doing but when it brings on screaming that causes choking, it's easy for me to "forget" to do it, you know? This worked pretty well. When I didn't have the camera in my hand the animals were singing and dancing for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So CUTE and he is getting so big. His face has more definition and we can start seeing what he is going to really look like- that's exciting!