Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hey, Marshall. Wanna hang out in my crib?

The boys had a nice afternoon together. Hanging out, sucking or licking on their hands (Marshall sucks, Joaquin licks), watching the mobile, shooting off some farts and then trading off who got to eat in the glider or get changed on the changing table.

Here are some photos from our Baby Get Together. Marshall is two weeks big and Joaquin is ten weeks enormous.

Marshall, how many photos do you think they are going to take?



Yeah. Let's put our hands in our mouths. Good idea!



I dare you to sneeze and fart at the same time.



I have a big head. I know!


How big is Marshall? SO BIG!



Look at that big boy.... And those eyes.


2 comments:

serena_love said...

Oh my goodness! Cuteness overload! Looks like we gotta couple of linebackers on our hands :)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!