Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I can pose with Mami....

On Monday we hung out with our friend Jen so we could catch up, play with the puppy Missy and Jen could take a few photos for a class project. Needless to say, Jen got the stinky side of the baby since we did a full diaper blow-out that required Joaquin to be bathed in her kitchen sink. I bet we don't get invited back until he is about 20. :-)

Here are a few of her photos. Aren't they cute!?

Mami and Babe...


Not sure who is weirder!


Photoshoots bore me.


Hmmmmmmmm.


Oh for Pete's Sake.


This is dull. I may just fall asleep.


Fine. I am asleep.



And he stayed this way for almost 3.5 hours, too! Jen is a miracle-worker with the napping! Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last one..something about little baby mouths that make me melt..it's such a precious picture.

Anonymous said...

You are weirder! Kidding.