Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Joaquin gets to eat with his Papi

I am so behind! We have a lot of really cute photos to share, but I haven't gotten to posting them yet. It's been... well, busy. Things are going well, but I don't seem to have much time on the computer during the day. I check email and often reply from my Treo. God Bless The Smartphone! But I need to be on the laptop to edit photos and update the blog. So... we are really behind.

I need to pull all the Christmas photos off the good camera and post them. Perhaps one evening I can work on that while Douglas and Joaquin hang out and watch The History Channel. :-)

In the meantime, Joaquin got his second bottle this week. And this time, his papi got to feed him. We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's to see David's family in town for a visit and I brought some milk along with me. I still had to feed him the "old-fashioned" way later, but it was nice for a start to have a bottle with his daddy.

The first photo has lots of tears, because when he is hungry, he means it! He is hungry. And that brings on big cries and big tears. Joaquin was seven weeks old exactly in these photos.




By the second photo he wasn't as panicked since there was some milk in the belly!



And this is what happens when you put 3 ounces of milk in Joaquin's belly. Sleep! Pretty chunky looking baby in this photo, huh? I am anxious to see how much he weighs now. He was 10 pounds 2 ounces on December 20th. He feels SO heavy!

No comments: