Friday, July 4, 2008

Seven Months Old. Incredible. Time does fly!


June 17, 2008
Seven months seven months seven months! It's not really a landmark age, but we sure do love it around here. It comes with lots and lots of traveling rolling, sitting up pretty well (although he needs a spotter because he launches himself over when he is ready to go!) and more spit bubbles and FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY the first tooth. It's here. Well, it's through. It's not all the way up. And yeah, it's crooked. Heh. Douglas and I will start setting aside orthodontic money now, I guess.

Here's my photoshoot of the day and a video with Samui... the most patient cat ever!

I r 7 monthz. I haz banana.



I am so big. How's this smile, mami?


Who invited you!? Why are you always here?!


Video with Samui.

1 comment:

H. L. Dyer said...

I see that you have posted many new updates...

1. Thank goodness. It's about time already.

2. They are all my favorite. :)