Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Haircut!

The bird's nest in the back of his head from the car seat rides just finally got to be too much. I mean, really really too much. It was a big dreadlock after each trip and a lot of conditioner and combing each night in the bath.

So last week, we went and got a haircut.

A very fancy haircut in a place that costs twice as much as Papi pays for his!

And he was so very good the entire time.

Here's some footage.

Where we started. Big. Frizzy.


First cut done. Ok. Deep Breaths.


It tickles!


I don't know. I am not sure this is the right thing to do!


FLUFFY! Your styling is FLUFFY!


Check out the sweet ride at the salon.


ALL DONE!


I think I may like it.


Two days later. Mama-styled version. :-)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Emily here, love the look! So, sorry I am behind on reading this! Been keeping a running blog instead. runwalters.blogspot.com