Friday, March 6, 2009

Good weather is GREAT!

Oh please let it not be winter anymore. Please. I love warmer weather.

Grandma came back from Texas and so Joaquin made a trek to Brookfield Zoo with Jodie, McKenna, Adeline and Pal. It was a lot of fun. This is how much fun it was.




Today it was even WARMER out so we went to the park for the first walking around visit to the park. So much fun. He wandered a lot. He found another kid that signed and was cracking me up watching him sign bear at the fountain and looking at me and signing to me, too. Yes, you speak the same language.

I was like his shadow trying not to limit his fun but keep him from getting clocked by the swings, crack a skull walking under a metal jungle gym or just knocked flat by the bigger kids that run instead of toddle. He loved it. So did I...

For the record. I hate winter. Hate. Spring and Summer and Fall are where it's at.





PS: Gymboree stuff is oddly sized. That's a 3-6 month Toucan T-shirt he's still wearing. He's 75% for height (32.5 inches) and 25% for weight (22 lbs 13 oz). And still fits in that shirt. Weird. Good thing. We have a bigger one but it can wait.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Our winter hasn't even been close to as bad as yours and I'm so ready for it to be over too. Coats and babies are not a good combo. So glad Joaquin had fun walking at the park. What a great adventure!

Anonymous said...

He looks so much like you in the face it's uncanny. I like Douglas' longer hair in the pictures. So glad you were able to go out and enjoy life on the outside.