Friday, November 7, 2008

Have you ever seen a baby Brain Fart?

I did. Last night. If we ask for Guppy, we usually get Guppy. Ask for Blink. Get Blink... often about 10 in a row. Siren, you get a Siren. Last night, I asked for Guppy and got a Blink-Siren. Hahaha! He literally brain farted on camera. And you can see the custom gate Douglas made. How lucky to be a baby with a papi that's handy and precise.

Also, on Sunday he started pointing. At everything. I know Sesame teaches us "don't point little girl, don't point" but he's so stinking cute pointing at the wall, the fan, the cat, the curtains, the chair. Everything. And so I spend my day naming things in English and Spanish (some things I have to look up).

Also, he knows Hair. If you ask him where his hair is, he will show you. He also will show you mami and papi's hair. With a nice strong yank. He's so smart.

1 comment:

H. L. Dyer said...

Smart AND adorable. Look out, Mami!