Saturday, June 13, 2009

Practicing with my camera after taking a lesson

On Friday I got to take the entire day off to run around with my camera and try and learn new stuff. It was so much fun and I learned a lot. I took a class with Rachael from Metropolitan Images. She's the gal that took my maternity photos and Joaquin's first year milestones.

So after a full day class I vowed to keep my camera close at hand. Today I grabbed it for some photos after getting back from Target with his brand new first pair of Converse. And then I lugged it out of the house in the diaper bag, too.

Tomorrow we have the first day of soccer practice (the idea of this makes me laugh! this is the first day of disorganized running around in the park with other 18-24 month olds!!) and I will have my camera at the ready.

So just because I know Rachael will be hassling me if I don't practice, here's what I caught today.

New Shoes! Papi picked them out!



Checking out the flowers on the balcony.



Trying to get back inside and go and dance with Papi. Is his class over yet?!



Getting smart.



Mami asked me to do a Kitty Meow! Twice.



(Notice furrowed brows of plaintive kitty face during meow!)


Doing a jump dance with a kitty toy in hand. Aka: Freaking out.





And a self-portrait I took during the class.

1 comment:

serena_love said...

Oh Erica he looks JUST LIKE YOU!