Saturday, November 10, 2007

Maternity Photo Shoot. Such wonderful keepsakes!

After seeing stunning photos from Rachael at Metropolitian Images we decided we needed to get on the ball and do these, too. After all, we had some great snapshots from the pregnancy, but nothing was going to be as timeless as the work of a pro.

Rachael came over on a Friday afternoon and we spent a few short hours getting over 100 excellent shots. Narrowing these down is going to be almost impossible. But let's give it a shot!

I am 35 weeks 6 days pregnant in these.



















Now the next series are my favorites. But they need a little explanation...

Douglas used my lip liner one night to draw on The Belly. Because when I breathed in and out I could make the belly button move like a little mouth. So he drew the mustache and we made The Belly sing. We were cracking ourselves up for a long time that night!

For the photoshoot, I wanted to do the same thing. But take it just a little further. I love these shots! They are really goofy and really us.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the mustaches, great touch! When Douglas goes to the park with the baby as a joke he can draw one on the little guy - ha! Be sure to take a picture...great blog!