Wednesday, September 16, 2009

4 minutes of tricks I can do

This video equals: I forgot to take video for a while, so let's see if we can get Joaquin to do a bunch of tricks at once.

It started off with Douglas doing the Big Stretch after dinner and Joaquin joining him. So I grabbed my camera and asked Douglas to please re-stretch. He did. And then you get this. Four minutes of weird.

And this isn't even close to all the strange things we ask him to do.

It's hard to say what my favorite is. Is it me asking him to "do" lobster and him say "rico!" (delicious)? It is the MAMA! that comes after Por Favor? Maybe the fact that he takes more syllables to say Por Favor than any person ever in the history of por favor-ers? Or the fact that we can make him do anything if we bribe him with "applejiss".

Whatever. I can watch it over and over. But then, I am the MAMA!

1 comment:

H. L. Dyer said...

I am *not* the mama. But I could also watch it over and over again.

Too cute, E!